A Union of Technology and Reliablity.
LAARS Linc offers users:
- Home Screen Boiler Status: The home screen shows the operational status of the boiler; all set points, status of each pump, status of each stage, and boiler run status.
- An Easy to Use Icon Menu: All parameters are accessible through the Laars Linc intuitive to use icon menu structure.
- Quick Start: Touch the “Quick Start” icon on the home screen to access the most commonly-used parameters for systems that don’t require advanced set up.
- Intelligent Redundancy: Laars Linc cascade logic includes a built-in redundancy; A bank of boilers will continue to operate even if the master control goes down, keeping buildings warm and hot water flowing!
- Up to 8 boilers can be automatically configured by connecting the controls and selecting the master boiler.
- USB Data Connection: The USB connection allows for seamless transfer of parameter sets from one boiler to another and for the boiler’s history data to be easily transferred.
- Multiple Pump Control: System pump, boiler pump and domestic water pump operation, each with time delay.