Drives For Data Centers
HVAC-R systems are under pressure as IT teams are deploying solutions to increase capacity for a larger remote workforce. Uptime and reliability are challenged from increased heat related to additional computing capacity. The unique back-channel cooling design in the VLT® HVAC Drive can exhaust up to 90% of system heat outside of the server room to keep your equipment cool and connected.
Our drives solutions enable correct distribution of hot and cool air between the server racks.
- Chill your installations and your budget
- Keep energy consumption at a minimum
- Regulate temperature and moisture reliably
- Reduce wear and tear on your installations
AC drives have many pump-dedicated control features that optimize operation and help maintain ideal thermal conditions in the data center.
- Optimize your operation
- Intelligent heat management
- Longer life for the entire HVAC system
- Eliminate server downtime due to thermal conditions
Air Recirculation Fans
Cool Tech For Optimal Performance Our drives applied to air recirculation fans in the data center ensure optimal conditions, protect electronic components and enable optimal performance of the servers.
- Maximize up-time
- Maintain optimal temperature around IT installations
- Extend the life span of your equipment
- Keep energy costs down